Zeiss Distagon T.2 28mm
- Takes captivating wide-angle pictures, even under diffi cult lighting conditions.
- The integrated floating elements design ensures consistent performance at any distance.
- Optimal control of glare and stray light ensures brilliant and brightly colored images.
Zeiss Distagon T.2 35mm
- Focal length and fast f/2 aperture, well-suited for reportage style photography.
- The lens design and T* anti-refl ection coating allow for strong back lighting without affecting the image quality.
- High Sensitivity (ISO 102,400)
- The new optical design with 9 lens elements ensures high imaging performance over the entire image area.
Zeiss Planar T1.4 50mm
- The standard focal length captures images with the natural perspective of the human eye.
- The fast f/1.4 aperture produces impressive images even under diffi cult lighting conditions.
- When mounted on digital SLR cameras with smaller sensors (APS-C), it becomes a compact, lightweight portrait lens.
Zeiss Planar T1.4 85mm
- The shallow depth of field at full aperture provides superior control and allows the subject to be separated from the back and fore ground.
- The precise focusing mechanism focuses the attention on the subject matter.
- The lens design produces brilliant, distortion-free images over the entire frame.