Sign up now for our 1 or 2 day authorized Glidecam Certification Workshop. You’ll graduate with all the knowledge you’ll need to professionally set-up, balance and operate any Glidecam system. Our certification workshop guarantees you’ll get hands-on experience on the Glidecam stabilization systems.
Reservations are now being taken for upcoming authorized Glidecam Cerification Workshops. Our instructors are certified by Glidecam Industries Inc.
Fees for the Glidecam Workshops are:
- One-Day Workshop $349. per person, 3 person maximum.
- Two- Day Workshop $599. per person, 3 person maximum.
- Private One Day Workshop $599.
Call or email us in advance if you wish to schedule a weekend class. Classes are not available during the week.
Classes do not include Glidecam or video equipment. We offer 2 options:
- Option 1: Bring your own Glidecam and Video equipment.
- Option 2: Rent from Alan Gordon Enterprises at reduced rental fees of 50% off our book rates.
The Glidecam Experience Workshops are held at our facility in Hollywood, CA. For complete information including available dates, etc., please call: Alan Gordon Enterprises at 323-466-3561 or e-mail: email@example.com We look forward to seeing you here!
GLIDECAM CAMERA STABILIZER TRAINING SCHEDULE
10:30 AM (DAY 1)
1. EQUIPMENT OVERVIEW
3. VEST AND ARM (NO SLED)
5. WALKING THE LINE
7. VEST AND ARM (continued W/ SLED)
8. DON JUAN
9. BOOMING (apple boxes)
10. PANNING / TILTING
11. DON JUAN / MISSIONARY
13. CORNERS, HALLWAYS, CIRCLING
10:30 AM (DAY 2)
1. STUDENTS BUILD COMPLETE RIG
2. REVIEW AND PRACTICE PREVIOUS DAY
3. REVIEW SAFETY
4. PRACTICE / EXERCISES
6. EXERCISE / REVIEW
7. VEHICLE MOUNT & LOW MODE
Testimonials from our Glidecam School Graduates:
“I used the Glidecam x10 vest/arm combo and the HD4000. Being a traditional photography studio we are naturally moving with the technology and embracing the HD-DSLR video capabilities of this new generation of cameras. The class was great and Scott was an excellent teacher. Thanks again!”
– Cory Starr, signature photographer and owner of: The Memory Journalists Dynamite Weddings
“I realized better techniques from existing methods.”
“I would have never figured it out!”
“It put mind at ease at knowing the exact and proper way to set up, balance and fly the rig.“