Search Results for "video 35"
Canon EOS C100 Mark II (EF Mount)
The Canon EOS C100 Mark II Cinema EOS Camera with Dual Pixel CMOS AF is Canon’s updated version of the C100 designed for event videographers, documentarians, and independent filmmakers. It […]
Panasonic HD 3700B D5 Deck
- Multi-Format Multi-Standard D-5 HD/SD Studio Mastering System with Full Bandwidth 4:2:2 10-Bit Recording
- 25952 hrs
- Tape travel 935
- Power on 504 times
- Head rotation 1779 hrs
- Threading 3449 times
MPEG-2 4:2:2 50Mbps Codec (Canon XF Codec) Canon’s adaptation of MPEG-2 for the XF105 Professional Camcorder, named the Canon XF Codec, ensures the widest compatibility with existing industry infrastructure and […]
The Sony F55 CineAlta 4K Digital Cinema Camera features an 8.9MP Super 35mm image sensor, capable of capturing 4K, 2K and HD resolution video in a variety of formats via […]
Mark Vb Wide Angle Attachment
To extend the wide angle readings of the Viewfinder. The Mark V Wide Angle Attachment is especially designed and manufactured for use with the Mark V and Mark Vb Director’s Viewfinders. The combination of the attachment and the Viewfinder, will provide added wide angle range.
- 16mm cinematography, the field will be the same as a 5.5mm lens.
- Super 16mm, the field overview will be that of a 6mm lens.
- 35mm cinematography, the field will be that of a 10mm lens.
- 35mm anamorphic cinematography, field will be that of a 20mm lens.
- 2/3” video, the field will be that of a 5mm lens.
- 1/2” video, the field will be that of a 3.5mm lens.
Circular True-Pol Filters
Schneider offers a circular True-Pol Polarizing filter for cameras which use polarizing elements in the beam-splitters of the viewing system, such as ARRI 435 and the Movie-Cam Compact.
Service and Repair
Repairs Alan Gordon Enterprises features a service center that provides repairs, lens calibration, and maintenance on all types of professional motion picture HD, digital video and film cameras. Specifically, […]