- Has sectional components which allow for compact storage in 2 compact carrying cases making for easy transport by just about any and all compact vehicles. No other jib or crane system on the market can do this.
- Total weight combined between the 2 cases equals 150lbs which allows forlow cost air, land and sea shipping fees.
- Wheel and carry in your Traveler to any shooting location, event or broadcast. .
- Assembly Set-Up is quick, 20-30 minutes max!
- You can connect most DV, HDV and ENG formatted cameras (weighing up to 25lbs) to the Traveler 18.
- Has a remote for the pan & tilt head and a separate control for the Focus Iris Zoom.
- The FIZ works with any DV camera that has a LANC connection. Cameras such a also have the ability to be powered by the jib’s powers the Panasonic DVX100, HPX170 & HVX200.
- The Remote Start / Stop works with most cameras.
- There are Separate Focus & Iris gears for Fujinon & Canon ENG lzoom lenses.
- A rolling spreader comes included that makes moving this jib system from one area to another easy.
- a monitor platform comes equipped with a V-Lock or anton Bauer battery for field use.
Scope of Application
Various concert, productions and broadcasting events. It can also be used indoor with limited space, like shooting sermon in church. It is good for outdoor broadcasting all kinds of shows and sport event, and movie and TV series production as well. In addition, it can be applied to shoot wedding ceremony and large enterprise meeting, and fulfill the production need of government and army.
Sony and Canon DV & HDV camera with LANC interface and all Panasonic DV and HDV camera. ENG format camera with Canon or Fuji lens, total weight is less than 10kg.