Search Results for "Eyepiece"
Used Abakus Scientific 265
– The Abakus 265 is an extension for viewfinder eyepieces on video cameras and camcorders. When shooting film style, while utilizing a tripod, the videographer will operate with ease using this extension. It makes the viewfinder more accessible at various angles and lessens the likeliness of camera shake.
– The Abakus Eyepiece Extender has been designed to increase the comfort and efficiency of professional camera people who operate their TV cameras mounted away from their bodies on tripods etc.
– The overall effect is to improve operator efficiency during the shoot by making operations ergonomically better by using the Abakus Eyepiece Extender so that the image is closer to the eye.
– Abakus offers an adaptation to viewfinders from Sony, Panasonic, and Thompson cameras.
Used Rare Arri 3C Complete Camera Package (4-Perf)
- In good proper working condition.
- Will be Serviced by Arri Factory Trained Technician at time of Purchase.
- Come in today to test the camera at our Hollywood Location!
- Rare Arri/Arnold & Richter Cine Technik Pistol Grip Motor Included, Crystal Motor 24-25fps.
- Variable Speeds up to 50 FPS
- Ship Worldwide
- S/N: 85131
Crystal Eyemo Nikor Mount #21162
- Camera sold as-is in good working order.
Used Arriflex 535B 3-Perf Camera Package
- Excellent working condition. Camera and components have been regularly maintained. Camera will be serviced at the time of sale by an Arriflex technician at no additional cost.
- Note: Please contact us for an accurate shipping quote.
- Camera Package Contents may vary base upon availability.
The Sony F55 CineAlta 4K Digital Cinema Camera features an 8.9MP Super 35mm image sensor, capable of capturing 4K, 2K and HD resolution video in a variety of formats via […]
Chamois Eye Cups
Bluestar Eyecushions are designed and hand manufactured from the finest materials and standards. They fit the broadest range of professional movie and video camera eyepieces of any manufacturer in the world. To select the correct size for your camera or viewfinder, please refer to the Eyecushion Selector Chart.
Mark Vb Director’s Viewfinder
The ACADEMY AWARD® Winning and Emmy® Winning Mark Vb Director’s Viewfinder accurately defines choice of lenses, angles and coverage in a wide variety of formats for both film and video. It continues to be the choice of renowned directors and cinematographers worldwide.