Search Results for "cinema lens"
Mark Vb Wide Angle Attachment
To extend the wide angle readings of the Viewfinder. The Mark V Wide Angle Attachment is especially designed and manufactured for use with the Mark V and Mark Vb Director’s Viewfinders. The combination of the attachment and the Viewfinder, will provide added wide angle range.
- 16mm cinematography, the field will be the same as a 5.5mm lens.
- Super 16mm, the field overview will be that of a 6mm lens.
- 35mm cinematography, the field will be that of a 10mm lens.
- 35mm anamorphic cinematography, field will be that of a 20mm lens.
- 2/3” video, the field will be that of a 5mm lens.
- 1/2” video, the field will be that of a 3.5mm lens.
Pocket Mini Director’s Viewfinder
The Pocket Mini 11:1 Director’s Viewfinder is one of the lightest and most compact models of the Viewfinders sold through Alan Gordon Enterprises, Inc. It is designed for the budget-conscious filmmaker and made to meet today’s requirements for both theatrical motion picture and television production.
ND Grad Soft Edge Filters
Graduated Neutral Density filters are used to balance exposure within a scene. One very common use is to balance the exposure of sky and earth in a landscape, avoiding overexposed blank white skies.
Sales > Filters > Schneider > Nd Soft Grad
Mark Vb Director’s Viewfinder
The ACADEMY AWARD® Winning and Emmy® Winning Mark Vb Director’s Viewfinder accurately defines choice of lenses, angles and coverage in a wide variety of formats for both film and video. It continues to be the choice of renowned directors and cinematographers worldwide.
Sales > Our Products > Mark Vb